The Shambhala Meditation Center of Portland is a nonprofit organization run primarily by volunteers and financially supported by membership dues, donations, and program revenues.
Donations are a way to express appreciation for what our Center offers—free meditation instruction and practice opportunities, a clearly defined path of practice and study, a range of community activities and more, for the benefit of all—and help make it available to others.
We gratefully accept donations, big or small, made in any way for any purpose. We also have dedicated funds to which you may wish to offer donations. These include:
- The Irene Lundquist Memorial Student Scholarship Fund
- The Portland Shambhala Teachers Scholarship Fund
- The Prison Dharma Program Fund
- The Portland Shambhala New Building Fund
If you would like to help support us, you can donate in person at the center, mail us a check or money order, or donate online.
Click this donation button:
Donate by Check
To make a donation by check, make it payable to “Portland Shambhala Center”, specify the purpose of your donation on the memo line of your check, and mail the check to:
Shambhala Meditation Center of Portland
1110 SE Alder Street, Suite 203
Portland, Oregon 97214
Making a bequest to Shambhala provides an important legacy for the future, ensuring the growth of Shambhala for generations to come. More information about planned giving…
Stock Transfer Gift
A way to express your generosity while maximizing tax benefits.
More information about stock transfer gifts…
Other Ways to Support the Portland Shambhala Center:
- Purchase your dharma books from our Book Store, open during office hours.
- Purchase your meditation cushions from Karuna Meditation Supplies who donates 5% to the Portland Shambhala Center.
Thank you for your support!