Groups and projects
Our community includes many self-organizing groups and projects. If your group or project isn’t listed and you think people would be interested to know more about it, please add it to the list!
- Deleks – Neighborhood groups that meet occasionally
- Drala Hikes – Contemplative community hikes
- Ikebana Practice – Weekly 2-3 hour practice to clean up and prepare new materials
- Mindful Families Program – Activities for families and children
- Queer Dharma – LGBT monthly gatherings
- Shambhala Prison Program – Supporting prisoners at Oregon State Penitentiary
- Young Meditators – Bi-monthly gathering for meditation, teachings, and socializing
Kids Club, No Longer Alone and Heart of Recovery are currently dormant. Would you be interested in helping revive them? This “currently dormant” page has details on these groups, including who to contact to help with their revival.
Community members often organize informal study groups and community gatherings as well as these scheduled ones.