Groups and projects
Our community includes many self-organizing groups and projects. If your group or project isn’t listed and you think people would be interested to know more about it, please add it to the list!
- Deleks - Neighborhood groups that meet occasionally
- Drala Hikes - Contemplative community hikes
- Heart of Recovery – Meeting on working with addiction – on indefinite break
- Ikebana Practice - Weekly 2-3 hour practice to clean up and prepare new materials
- Kids Club – On break until Fall
- No Longer Alone – Social support group for people living with mental illness – on indefinite break
- Parenting as Path - Conversations about parenting on Sunday mornings – on break until Fall
- Queer Dharma - LGBT monthly gatherings
- Shambhala Prison Program - Supporting prisoners at Oregon State Penitentiary
- Young Meditators – Bi-monthly gathering for meditation, teachings, and socializing
Community members often organize informal study groups and community gatherings as well as these scheduled ones.